Page 21 of 59 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 584

Thread: ' Living The Dream '

  1. #201
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gus~ have you deleted your cookies on your computer. If it isn't that then you should have someone look into it.

  2. #202
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    NYJ sweetie where have you been?

  3. #203
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I have deleted cookies and history files. I have checked modem settings. I downloaded SPYBOT and cleaned lots of gunk out too.
    I started getting these really big pop-unders at the same time my internet slowed down so I am thinking that is related somehow.
    I also think it might be a virus or some file sharing attempts.
    I am installing a firewall even though I only use a phone line.
    My son-in-law is a computer genious and is advising me!
    I can read here alright. It is when I try to post that things really slow down.
    I can only say all this by cutting and pasting here. Joan's board is a little slower than usual but nothing compared to how slow it is here!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #204
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just blew in from NYC and CT late [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] last night to drive through some storm [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img] brothers and sisters...

    Thought of the Day :

    Gee Kobe if you didn't have your pants down to your ankles [img]redface.gif[/img] and you were at home with your wife like you should have been there would be NO REASON to cry [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] on ESPN !


    Confucious say - " Never go for easy lay up when Visiting court has no game scheduled..."

  5. #205
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Fresh Hot [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] Hey Lancelot sweetie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Well, we have a day full of [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] and I'm off to the Orange County fair right now. Have a great day! NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  6. #206
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Good one Lancelot! I don't follow basketball. Squeaky shoes bother my ears! LOL!
    I was amazed yesterday watching the talking heads discussing Kobe. Several of them would argue that he was such a nice guy and seemed so honest and sincere during his press conference and then they'd turn around and imply that she was asking for it by going into the room with him.
    I'm still shaking my head in disbelief!

    Happy Chaturday all!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #207
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi everyone!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #208
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good day Gus and all! Going to see Springsteen on Thursday, it should be a good one.

  9. #209
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello everyone! Monday is over!!! We made it! Hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday.
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #210
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Morning [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] being served and NY Charlie style bagels warm out of the oven. And it's 2 4 tuesday. My pics are:


    Gotcha~ Joan Jett and The Blackhearts
    American Nights~ Cherie Currie
    Have a great day! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] NewYorkJettster~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic